Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wheelchair for Oracle

Just try and hack my systems!
Gail Simone at her Blog has asked the fans to help her find a wheelchair for the much loved Barbara Gorden. Well, I think I got something for her that would send fear into the hearts of villains!

I could see a nice rocket launcher added here.
How do you like them apples Gail!? Or better yet...

Now only if it could fly.
It is a wheelchair and a car. You can called it the Oracl-mobile, you can place in all types of neat gadgets, maybe it's own Wi-Fi router to log in on the go. So what do you have to say about these suggestions?

"What I want to, and it’s way past time, is to update her chair, and to make it a consistent, reasonable design, that is still not hugely obtrusive."
Oh......

3 comments:

  1. Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.
    wheelchairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep sharing this type article of article which related to health.
    Thanks for informative post.

    ReplyDelete